Wednesday 9 April 2014

Fashion Hand Fans...


EXCITING NEWS EVERYBODY!! "FASHION HAND FANS" EMAILED ME AND THERE'S A VOUCHER CODE "MISSGEORGIAA" IN ORDER TO HAVE A DISCOUNT!! HURRY UP LADIES!!

 Hello everybody! A few days ago, a site contacted me saying that company which makes hand fans really liked my blog and they'd be really happy if I could check out their site. And I did! Honestly, I loved them..they looked so special!! There are some categories for the fans: urban fantasy, nature, new classic, vintage, wedding and customization. 
 A few things about them is that "Fashion Hand Fans is a group of artisans / designers from several parts of Spainwho decided to join with a commitment toupdate and investigate new designs in the world of hand fan".
Here's the link http://www.fashionhandfans.com/ if you want to check it out yourself! The prices begin from 30Euros and they can cost up to 95Euros plus the shipping.

 Here are some fans that I really liked...Dont forget to check out the site and maybe you'll find something you really like...


See?? I told you they're amazing!! Imagine yourself drawing every single detail of those fans, it's exciting yet tiring. Lets give a warm applause to those guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment