Thursday 3 April 2014

Just close your eyes and let your eyeshadow shine!


Hello again!! Today I wanted to do a lipstick review but i dont have much time so I decided to show you my eyeshadows collection instead. I dont have lots of palettes or individual eye shadows but im hoping im gonna expand my collection soon!! So ladies and no gentlemen i present you my eye stuff!









               
                                            



Thats all of my stuff!!I got a palette from Sleek,Sephora and Maybelline(it was the veryyy first eye shadow palette i ever bought, so i dont know if it's still the same at the drugstores) and a few individual eye shadows from Radiant,Sephora and Maybelline. Moving on...im gonna show you their swatches(but in case the picture is blurry or anything else im gonna post a link to pictures that are on web so you can see them perfectly).



From top to bottom:  Sephora - Cashmere coat No 50, Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr - 70 Metallic Pomegranate,
Radiant - No 134 Sweet Gold

This palette is from Maybelline - Eye Studio Intense Chic (it doesnt have a name or a number on it
but you can see the colours,they're pink, so you can search it if you want to). I havent use them for
a long time but from what i can remember, they were pretty good and they're not
very shimmery or matte. They look great for a morning
 make-up and a girly look.
                                         

         

                                               
        

                             Those colours are my favourite.. Their shimmery, they stay for lots of hours,
                                   you can apply them easily. There's no brush or mirror in it but thats doesnt matter to me
                          because i totally love brown eye shadows and i bought it for 15Euros, i think.
        
Last but definately not least is my palette from Sleek Make Up iDivine - Au naturel.
Ok,they colours are the same..beige and brown!But look at them!They're so perfect.
They're for smokey eyes or for something more "come as you are" . They're blendable plus there
are both shimmery and matte eye shadows. I think Sleek has great palettes,great colours and you find yourself
in a big dilemma of which one you should buy.

Below is a better swatch of the shadows:
            
I really really hope you guys liked my review post. For any questions feel free to ask me.
You can also tell which is your most favourite palette(Urban Decay right?! Im in love it with it too...).
Im gonna do my best and post a review of my lipstick collection tomorrow,so if you're interested
stay tuned...Byyyee! xx


2 comments:

  1. Πολύ ωραίες σκιές όλες .Αλλά αυτές που μου άρεσαν περισσότερο ήταν αυτές από την παλέτα Sleek που πραγματικά τις αγαπώ αυτές τις παλέτες !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. οντως! ειναι υπεροχη και ηδη εχω βρει ποια θα ειναι η επομενη μου παλετα απο sleek!! τα χρωματα και η υφη τους ειναι πολυ καλες!! :)

      Delete