Tuesday 13 May 2014

"Sun kissed" cheeks!


  Hello everybody! Sorry for not posting as much as you and I would but I'm kinda busy with my university and stuff. So, today my beautiful readers all over the world, i'm gonna talk about "sun-kissed" cheeks - as my title says - aka bronzers.
 Since summer is coming I thought this time of season it's perfect for bronzers so you can be ready to chose the one you like...As for me, I never owned a bronzer before - but i intend to buy one this summer - so I don't know how to apply it exactly. Anyway,below you'll see some products that I chose to present you...

TooFaced Cosmetics:
 Snow Bunny Bronzer $30..Τhis bronzer takes away the redness in your cheeks enough to give it a blended look...plus it is shimmery. With several shades to choose from, you can either apply them individually or sweep across them all to get that "one-of-a-kind" bronzing experience.

Estee Lauder:
 Bronze Goddess Soft Shimmer Bronzer... Different women have wrote their reviews on several website saying : " It doesn't rub off and it creates a natural looking tan on my face" and another said "..this bronzer works miracles. You don't need to apply much to get a nice result..my favourite part is that is gives a natural shimmery(not sparkly) look."

Nars:
 Bronzing Powder $36...This product has the perfect amount of shimmer for your face plus it looks matte but still you have that "out-in-the-sun" glow. In addition to that, it has a beautiful mocha colour that is easily blendable with your skin AND it lasts for 24hrs.
The balm:
 Bahana Mama Bronzer $20...This bronzer is on my wish-list and I really want to buy but another bronzer has got me under its spell(i'll tell you later). As its name say this product will make you feel like your having a Hawaiian tan and it has a bit of sparkle to make your face look like it has a natural sun-kissed skin colour. This completely matte bronzer is highly pigmented but not to brown or orange. Many reviews say that the bronzer isn't shimmery - a biig plus!

TooFaced Cosmetics: 
 Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzing Powder... 
This bronzer is really nice and I highly recommend it although its price because it smells like
chocolate...yum!!!! Besides it's incredibly smell, this bronzer last all day all night (if necessary).
It's matte so there's no shimmery problem if your over do it and it's really easy to blend it.



Bourjois:
 Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder... This bronzer can easily the dupe of the product above (The TooFaced bronzer). It's almost the same, its texture and above all its smell, yes!!Chocolate can be found here too! It's matte and there are two shades for you to pick! This is my favourite bronzer although I don't have it yet but I'm gonna buy it from Asos later this month. 


Sooo,that was it for today! If you have an all time favourite bronzer let me know below or you can tell me which one do you want to buy and why!
Do not forget to follow me - i'll be glad to be friends with you. 






No comments:

Post a Comment